Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy New Year!

Last but not the least, let me be the last person to wish you and your family a very Happy and Prosperous New year!! Shailesh, Shweta, Oorja, and Advita

Thanks to those who helped me, they made me a stronger person.
Thanks to those who loves me, they made my heart bigger.
Thanks to those who were worried about me, they let me know that they actually cared.
Thanks to those who taught and guided me, they made me realize that nothing lasts forever.
Thanks to those who entered my life, they made me who I am today.
Just wanted to Thank you for being there in my life whatsoever I might have meant to you. : Madhuman

Wishing you a wonderful year where dreams become a reality.
Success becomes routine and Happiness a habit : Sujin, Sherina, and Angelina.

Keep the smile, Leave the tear...Think of joy, Forget the fear, Hold the laugh..Leave the pain..Be joyous..coz its New Year!

"I wish you Health...

I wish you the Love of friends and family...
And Peace within your heart.


So you may enjoy each day in comfort.I wish you the Beauty of nature...
That you may enjoy the work of God.

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
For those things that really matter in life.

I wish you Generousity so you may share...
All good things that come to you.

I wish you Happiness and Joy...
And Blessings for the New Year.


I wish you the best of everything...
That you so well deserve."

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my dear loved ones...


With best regards,
Ramya :-)



All things are difficult before they are easy.
Thomas Fuller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home